Monday, February 16, 2015

Movie Monday

The Oscars are quickly approaching and I am trying to catch up on a few of the nominated movies. Some are not out in Germany yet so I will have to be patient.
Yesterday I went to see The Imitation Game and I am not exaggerating when I say that it was one of the best movies I have seen in a while.
I had done some research about the history of the the plot a while ago and was already intrigued. It is one of those movies which is going to linger. The plot was well put together reaching over 3 different times bringing it all together. Benedict Cumberbatch was amazing as expected and it is not wonder he is nominated for an Oscar.
The movie was so full of little nuances like looks, feelings, gestures. It was never too much of something or too little of anything but managed to keep the balance also between the personal life of Alan Turing and the masterwork he created. It didn't answer every question which arose inside of me but left you with some things (especially about the war) to ponder on.
If you haven't seen it I highly recommend you do that immediately.

xoxo

Ramona


Pinterest | Bloglovin | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button