Thursday, December 25, 2014

Movie Monday (on Thursday)

I know I know it is not Monday, but I wanted to share my favorite Christmas movies with you and I'm doing it today!
First up: Elf.
As you know I am not usually much into comedies but this movie is one that makes me laugh more than others. It is hilarious, cute, full of good Christmas spirit. My favorite line: "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who sees it". My favorie scene: When Will Ferrell jumps at the tree to put the star on. Hilarious!

2.  The Holiday.

I mean how could I not love this movie? It is full of love and romance and great actors. And let's just say that I may or may not have danced in my pyjamas to The Killers song before.

3. The Family Stone
This one has quickly become one of my favorites because it shows family life so well. The craziness, the little packages we all carry and the love and forgiveness. One of my favorite scenes: When Luke Wilson tells Sarah J. Parker to just stop, stop trying. Perfect moment.

4. Meet me in St. Louis

I love love love old movies. It is those movies I grew up with watching on Sunday afternoons. I love this movie because I don't think that much has changed when it comes to girls and having crushes on men. Oh well. What can I say.

And lastely: Rocky I-V

Yes you heard me right. I love all the Rocky movies. I grew up watching them and think we should all watch them around Christmas. The most "christmasy" one is probably the 4th one but they are all amazing. Trust me on this. I cry every single time!

So here it is. Enjoy these Christmas days with your family and friends.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button