Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday Tunes: The romantic edition

Well, by now most of you might have realized that my musical taste has a very wide span. But the common denominator (yes I am indeed using a mathematical word - too much White Collar - guilty pleasure - watching these days) is real instruments, real voices, real lyrics. You will not find much popular pop songs, electro, house or any kind of hip hop on my itunes.
But anyways, sometimes I get hit by a wave of total romance, total pop songs. I blame it on the rainy weather these days and then there is no stopping in my indulgences when it comes to overly romantic, let's play them at a wedding songs.
So I have decided to put a little what I called Hopeless Romantic playlist together for your enjoyment. Turn it on and turn it up and on repeat.

xoxo

Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button