Monday, May 19, 2014

Movie Monday

Happy Monday everyone. I did not plan on doing a Movie Monday but I have to mostly because I want to share some quotes with you.
On Saturday I watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Although I have to say that technically it is not my favorite movie I still think it is absolutely worth watching but more than that I think everybody should pick up the Narnia books again and read them because they are awesome.
I don't know exactly what it was on Saturday but some of the movie just got me in such a deep way I couldn't stop crying.
So I thought I'd share some of the quotes from the movie. They go without saying:

"Lucy Pevensie
: Will you come and visit us in our world?
Aslan: I shall be watching you always.
Lucy Pevensie: How?
Aslan: In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

Coriakin: "To defeat the darkness out there, you must defeat the darkness inside yourself. "

Edmund Pevensie: So, what was it like... when Aslan changed you back?
Eustace Clarence Scrubb: No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do it myself. Then he came towards me. It sort of hurt, but... it was a good pain. You know, like when you pull a thorn from your foot.

Reepicheep: You know, extraordinary things happen to extraordinary people.

So good right? I could go on and elaborate but I don't because I think these quotes do speak to us in a very personal and very individual way.

xoxo

Ramona



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button