Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Tunes

You may or may not know this about me, but I love classical music. I grew up with it, played it on the piano myself. Whenever I listen to classical music it is as if my heart opens up and it touches me in ways other music cannot.
I also am a big lover for the New Years concert which is broadcast every year on January 1 live from Vienna. Watching this concert was a tradition in my grandmother's house and a tradition in my parents' house and so I continued it and watch it every single year. Of course they play all the traditional songs by Strauss and it's the perfect way to start a new year.
Anyways all this to say I have been listening to the Kaiserwalzer on repeat for a week now. Everytime I get into my car it's playing. I don't know why, but I just love it so I thought you should share in the beauty of this piece.
I am pretty sure most of you will now the main melody of the piece but there is some parts in it which are slow and steady and make you dream of a beautiful dance and realization of love and what not. So here it comes, 8:34 minutes of pure greatness.

 



xoxo
Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button