Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Big Leap

If you have read my blog for a while you will have seen how some themes keep coming up because those are the things that I often think or pray about or it is things I need to grow in and make decisions. One of those things is letting go and just leaping off the cliff into the unknown - taking a risk. I wrote about this here, here and here.
Today I saw a video which expresses all of the above and more. It is amazing, beautiful and yes totally feeds my romantic heart.



I am glad that over the years I have risked things in all sorts of areas in my life. I am glad I jumped into the unknown. There were times where I hit rock bottom but always have I grown from it and learned.

What are you risking right now?

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button