Monday, February 3, 2014

Not that kinda girl


Sometimes I go out or I meet people and I think I have to be a certain way, talk a certain way. And when I talk, be alluring, quick-witted, funny, mysterious. You see these things in other people, in movies or books.
And then I am not like that and I try to prep talk myself into it until I realize I am not that kind of girl who throws herself at a man or answers in alluring, super-witted ways.
And then in retrospective I realize I should not even try. I am me, I am a nice person, sometimes a bit weird, oversharing and awkward, but also full of love and with a heart to make you feel warm and welcome, loved and to help you be you. I am a deep and emotional thinker and I cry when I see beautiful art or listen to beautiful music. I talk in circles. But most of all I am in love with Jesus and that's what will be there always and forever.
So there you have it. That's me. And that's all I can be. So if you want to get to know me. Do. Talk with me. Don't be afraid to come up to me. I'll be myself and hope you will too.

xoxo

Ramona

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button