Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 2: Inspiration for a classical Christmas

I hope your Monday is going well so far and you are getting into the Christmas mood!
A little while ago I posted a series of inspiration boards on my church's Sisterhood Facebook page and now I thought it would be fun to share them here also. I basically took a theme each day and created a board around it as inspiration for decoration or Christmas party planning. Today we're starting off with a very classical red and green board.
What I tried to do though is mix in a few fun and whimsical ideas also. I think that's what keeps the very traditional colours fresh and modern.

xoxo

Ramona


pictures 1  10  11  12  13  14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button