Friday, November 1, 2013

A thankful heart

Fall always means change for me. I mean it's natural. When you go to school or university it all starts new but even now in my work life. Fall always means things are picking up, at church, at work and we quickly slide into the Holiday season with parties happening all over the place (which I love).
The last couple of years Fall really brought either the knowledge of change or complete change in every area of my life. But this fall around is different. Yes, things have picked up more after a season of rest and all but I don't go through a drastic change myself. I have been over the last couple of months but I am finding myself at a beautiful rest and ease on the inside. The kind of rest I haven't felt in years. And with that there is new passion and strength and stamina. There are new dreams and ideas and inspiration.
So October has been such a month of thankfulness.  It all started with my Erntedankparty and continued far into October. I am just truly thankful for my life, for my family, my church, my friends, for this opportunity given to make a difference in this day and age.
I thought I'd just share a few pictures with you of what happened in October and what I'm thankful for. So here we go:

1. For sharing life and art and inspiration with this great friend 2. For friends around the table 3. leaves turning, bike rides and seeing nature bring out all their beautiful colors 3. for autumn hikes and nature  4. for making a difference, bringing up the next generation and doing that with friends

What are you thankful for?
xoxo

Ramona

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button