Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday Tunes

Oh I cannot wait for Autumn. It's like this every year. I love summer, but when September comes around all I want is for the air to get crisp, the leaves turning to color and to snuggle up on my sofa with a candle, tea and beautiful music. The transition my music makes from summer to autumn is big. I'm currently at that point where I'm craving music to suit that.
And just like that a Sleeping at Last song popped up on So you think you can dance which I didn't know. I researched it and have it on repeat now all day long. It is called "I'm gonna be (500 miles)". The song originally is by the Proclaimers, but Sleeping at last covered it with some changes to the lyrics.
So... go ahead, welcome Autumn, light a candle, listen to this music.



xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button