Friday, December 14, 2012

Keeping the Vision clear

Sometimes you're out there encountering all kinds of obstacles. you're fighting the battles. You're dealing with the day to day struggles. And it is so easy to get caught up with that, to lose sight of everything.
Have you ever felt like that?

I know I have. Therefore over the last two or three weeks I have deliberately chosen to not lose sight of the vision. The one reason why I am doing what I am doing.
And I am keeping this vision really clear, I am reminding myself of it daily.
I believe God gave ma a new revelation about what it means to bring people together around a table sharing a meal.
Something was birthed in my heart and now I have to hold onto that and run with it.

xoxo

Ramona

** my favorite picture from this year from this party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button