Monday, January 9, 2012

The Aftermath and the Prologue

Today marks the first day of a new beginning. A new chapter or even book altogether. In my case probably the second part to a movie.
But as in many books and movies there needs to be some sort of prologue, a statement throwing you right into what is happening. A good start that gets you right into the story so you don't get lost with characters or places or names.
And this is what this is. The aftermath of part one and the Prologue to part two. The in between of both.
Before me lies a white blank page ready to be filled with words and music and movement. To be filled with new adventures and changing the world. The pen is in my hand. All I have to do is start writing. Writing history.

xoxo

Ramona

picture via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button