Friday, November 18, 2011

A Reminder

Sometimes you have to listen to music again to remind yourself of the feeling and the thoughts and the decision based upon that very moment when you first listened to that music.
Today I have to listen to Dvorak's symphony No. 9 "From the New World" again and remind myself what choices I made going into this season, this Fall.
I cannot allow myself to be stolen of these decisions, these very deep dreams and this urge for something greater than I can fathom.
I remind myself of the choices after my trip to India and I remind myself of the Epic life I want to live.

Of the New World by Ramona Sebald on Grooveshark

xoxo
Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button