Wednesday, August 3, 2011

For you

I know I haven't said much about the wedding here yet and to be honest the wedding was something so precious for me it's hard to really put into words. How do you describe your younger sister's beautiful wedding where everything seemed perfect?
At the wedding we had people leave audio messages for the couple so they can listen to them. Yesterday my friend and I delivered these messages and pictures as we were over for dinner at my sister's house. As we listened to them I realized that the message I had left was merely what I wanted to say. There was just so much going on that day.
I guess what I wanted to say was that I believe that my sister and brother in law are setting an example not only for the way they lived their relationship and how the wedding was but also now in their marriage. I believe God has great plans for them together and I cannot wait to see them coming to be. I believe many people especially the youth in our church but also older people look at you and watch you and they will want what you have because Jesus is the center of your relationship, because you have a pure and holy relationship and because you are best friends.

I am overly proud of the both of you and love you so much. Looking at the both of you makes you realize how much reward lies in waiting for the right one.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button