Friday, June 17, 2011

No Fear

The new So you think you can dance season has just started and if you have been following this blog for a while you know I am addicted to that show. I believe dance is one of the most beautiful and powerful ways to express a story, feelings, interpret music. It is a form of art which is very close to my heart.
Anyways I am certain that throughout the next few weeks there will be quite some video posting of certain dances.
This week there was a routine choreographed by Sonya Tayeh and the theme was about what you can accomplish without fear. It really got me thinking because if you imagine this there are no limits. Seriously. No Limits. And then I think I am in Christ. There is no fear. Only love because love casts out all fear. Wow. So I guess the question for today is. Are you ready to go all in. No fear. Nothing hindering you. Are you going to fight?
Here's the dance. May it inspire you!



On a side note: I'll be in Munich over the weekend to attend a wedding! What are your weekend plans?

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button