Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This made my day...

I have a thing for videos and photos which are shot with beautiful light and music that just takes you to another place.
So since I am planning my sister's wedding I check out all kinds of things and found these wonderful videographers. I mean... I start crying with every single video they have! And then I found a video they shot for a band and I just love it and it made my day today so.... I share and let you check them out too:


Ragged Jubilee #3 from Ben Potter & Drew Barefoot on Vimeo.

And with that... I'll leave for London-Town tonight to go to the Colour Conference and I am just super excited to be inspired!

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button