Friday, May 20, 2011

Relax

It is already weekend again. Wow. Time passed in speed of light this week.
I'll be driving up to Aachen (5 hours in the car!!!) tomorrow morning to go to a wedding and I'm super excited. I just loooove weddings! But before I go, I wanted to say a quick hello.


Yesterday night was my only night off (meaning no meetings, no work, no responsibilities) and so Melina and I decided to throw together a quick dinner and watch a movie. Yes indeed did we decide for a chick flick. Don't we just all need these every once in a while. So we watched the movie, ate really healthy and just relaxed!

Happy weekend friends. What are you up to?

xoxo

Ramona

1 comment:

  1. Looks refreshing and delish! Makes me want summer back!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button