Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friendship is....

Ah... what a day... I watched this movie with my friend and again I am so overwhelmed by the beauty of the movie. What a great piece of art!

Today is my last post of the Friendship series. It has been so great and a great experience to hear from my friends and their thoughts. I feel blessed and humbled.
We first started with a great blog about friendship from my friend Josh and then heard from my friend Melina about growth, covenant and to lay down your life. And then came the great part of the Friendship is series! Wonderful.

I guess I just want to end this series with my statement about what Friendship is in my eyes.

Friendship is...


Happy Weekend Friends!

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button