Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friendship is...

Happy Weekend Friends,
I will have to make this quick because it is late and I'm leaving for Scotland in a few hours.
Today's statement is by my friend Chris. So the story with Chris is sort of a special one. He is dating one of my best friends and this is a whole other story... but Chris has really grown close to all of us over the last years and has really become like a brother for me. He is one of the funniest people and has grown so much spiritually over the last year and I admire his endurance when it comes to his girlfriend and how in the end it all worked out. I'm proud of you, Chris! 
Campfour 2009


Anyways... here is what he says Friendship is...


"To let yourself fall completely with the certainty of being caught."


Have a great weekend.... I'm off to Scotland!


xoxo


Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button