Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friendship is...

Good Morning! And what a morning it is. I went to bed at 1:30 am on a week night but oh was it worth it. After an amazing praise and worship night at church a couple of my friends and I decided to grab some food and eat at a friend's house. And there we sat and ate and laughed and talked about childhood stories like first movies, first books, accidents when we were kids, funny stories from what we did. And we just went on and on and on and we didn't want to leave and I loved being right there in that moment despite of time or work in the morning. All I wanted was to be close to my friends, my family, my companions, my fellow warriors. In this there was so much beauty and how my friend put it, we had a piece of heaven on earth and I agree. Heavenly it was!

 
 Saskia, me and Melina at Melina's birthday dinner in 2010

Today's statement is by the gorgeous Saskia who I appreciate so much and am so thankful to have in my life. She is funny and smart and an amazing communicator and she has an amazing intuition with people and places. Being at the right time at the right place is a whole other level with her. So I'm blessed to share her thoughts on Friendship is...

… to be there for somebody when they least expect it
… to go the extra mile for my friends
… to listen to them when you would need them to listen
… to love them unconditionally
… to laugh with them but most of all to CRY with them
… to be able to call them in the middle of the night just to tell them that I love them
… to reveal my weaknesses to them and not be judged but to be even loved more!!!

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button