Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friendship is...

Tanja and I at a wedding 2010

Today's statement is by my sweet friend Tanja. My friendship with her is defnitely an example of how to stay friends even if you're miles apart! I believe it is the connection you have in your heart that endures so that you can just pick it up where you left it and be deeply connected without knowing every detail of each other's lives.

"Friendship is someone that is closer than a Brother and will go the extra mile without even thinking about it."


Well... friends I hope you are having a wonderful week. I am sooo looking forward to the weekend as Melina and I are going on a little trip to Scotland for the weekend!

xoxo

Ramona

PS: I would love to hear from you guys... what do you think about friendship? What is friendship for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button