Monday, March 28, 2011

Friendship is...

my sister and my future brother in law - one of their engagement photos

Hey blogger friends!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was awesome as I was privileged to host my sister's bridal shower together with my best friends. It was sooo much fun!

Anyways... today's friendship statement is by my future brother in law. It is sooo cool to gain a brother to the family. He's awesome and makes my sister so very happy!

"Friendship is... reliability, to be accepted, to be the way you are, honesty, openness"

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

xoxo

Ramona

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooo cute! :-) Wow and you already had a bridal shower! cool! :-) ur so cool Ramona what you are doing over there! Blessings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thank you Manuela! I love doing what I am doing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button