Friday, March 25, 2011

Friendship is....

Good morning!! It's Friday morning and everything is bliss today! Biked to my church's early morning prayer and my heart just opened up as I listened to the sounds of spring arising. It feels like nature is about to burst out and the birds are twittering and new life comes forth. I love spring so much.

Today's Friendship is... statement is by my gorgeous sister who is getting married in July. So thrilled. We're throwing her a bridal shower tomorrow! It's such an honor for me to be her maid of honor and to be part in planning and making this day special for her...

"Friendship to me means I can just be the way I am"
~ Christina


my sister and I at a wedding 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button