Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friendship is....

Hello... I am utterly sorry for being such a bad blogger recently. A lot has been going on and I just did not have the inspiration to sit down and blog.
As you know I am still talking about Friendship and over the next week or so I will share statements by my friends and what they believe friendship is... It will usually only be a sentence or two, but I hope you will enjoy it!


Leadership Retreat 2009

Friendship is more than I could express with words.
... and still you call me friend." 

~ Mark Bock

xoxo
Ramona

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freundschaft für mich ist...

    ...da zu sein für jemanden, wenn er es am wenigsten erwartet.
    ...die extra Meile für meine Freunde zu gehen.
    ...ihnen ein offenes Ohr zu geben, wenn du eigentlich ein offenes Ohr bräuchtest.
    ...sie bedingungslos zu lieben.
    ...mit ihnen zu lachen, aber vor allem zu WEINEN.
    ...sie mitten in der Nacht anrufen zu können, einfach um ihnen zu sagen, dass ich sie liebe!
    ...ihnen meine Schwächen zu offenbaren, und hinterher nicht verurteilt, sondern noch mehr (durch)geliebt zu werden!!!

    ICH LIEBE MEINE FREUNDE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button