Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friendship grows

California 2007 - Malibu Mountains

Haven't you enjoyed the last couple interviews. I know I totally did!
I just wanted to leave you with a couple thought before I leave for Winter Weekend our youth Winter Camp in the Swiss Alps. Snowboarding here we come. I just love the effect these mountains, snow, crisp air have on you. There is not much as relaxing!

Anyways... these last days I have been thinking about the stages a friendship goes through. I mean we all know that friendships grow but what I really mean is the moment you feel a friendship going deeper, reaching a new level. It is something so freeing yet something so bold and risky it makes you grow personally as well!

Hope you will have a wonderful weekend as well!

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button