Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 7 Boldness

It is 4pm on a grey December day and I just lit my little candle. I'm enjoying some herb tea, Michael Bublé Christmas tunes playing and getting in the Christmas mood.

Recently I found a quote by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe that I would love to share because it bares truth. But since Goethe was a German writer I would feel utterly bad if posting the quote only in English.
So you will get the beautiful German and the English version.

"Was immer du tun kannst oder wovon du träumst - fange es an. In der Kühnheit liegt Genie, Macht und Magie."


"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genuis, power and magic in it."


Isn't that just wonderful. It reminds me and confirms that we must follow our dream. I know that God gives us dreams for a reason and this year God has confirmed quite a few of them again.
Today I want to encourage you to begin, live your dreams, start them, be bold!

up Pikes Peak in 2009 - I didn't climb that mountain but have climbed quite a mountain this year. But I was bold and went on a journey and learned so much about myself.


xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button