Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 24 White Christmas

I look out the window and it is snowing on this day of Christmas Eve!
This morning I was struck by the thought that Jesus became human. God himself humbled himself to become like us. And all this to save us, to make everything right for us. It is the most powerful, most beautiful, most amazing thing there is, has ever been and will ever be.
I am forever thankful for this gift. Thank you God for sending your son. Thank you for loving us more than we can imagine!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas. This is the end of the official Advent Calendar, but I am sure I will keep on writing about some thoughts and inspirations next week also as we're ending 2010.

White Christmas 2010

Much love

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button