Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 22 Crafting

Only two more days until Christmas and the start of my two weeks vacation. I am so more than excited about getting some rest, spending time with my family, reading, going for walks, sleeping, watching movies that have been on my list forever and spending time with bestest of friends! It will be wonderful.
This year I have somewhat gotten into crafting some Christmas gifts so instead of buying or only printing out gift tags I decided to make my own and share the how-to. It is so simple that even I could do it :-)



These are the things you need. I got the brown card board at a craft shop. Also I made my own stencil of how I wanted the gift tag to look like.

I drew the gift tags on the cardboard and cut them out. Then I printed out some really cute Christmas vintage pictures to glue on there. I got them from here.
So I glued an image on one side and a writeable image on the other side.

Then I made wholes on the end and stuck the white rings around them. And voilá:


Hope you are enjoying every minute of this Christmas season, even the wrapping of presents, the crafting of cards or whatever it is you are preparing. This is a beautiful time of year!

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button