Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20 For such a time as this

Monday afternoon. I'm still tired from the weekend. Tonight the rain washed away all the snow and I can only hope for a white Christmas.
This weekend got me thinking about the time that we live in. I believe God chose a very specific time for us to exist. We were born for such a time as this. We were born with a calling on our life. We were born to make our world, our environment a better place. We were born to be the change and help the people around and about us. There will not be a better time than now. You were chosen, called and equipped.
Don't doubt yourself, but see yourself the way God sees you (Psalm 139, Romans 8).

He is at work even if you don't see it!

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button