Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 15 A ray of light

Uuhh... another beautiful December day, candle burning, the smell of clementines in my nose, Sleeping at Last "December" tunes playing. I love the Christmas season and have made choice to stay in the Christmas mood. To purposely plan in pondering moments, to indulge in the beauty of Christmas.

This morning for example I chose to change up my routine as I knew I wouldn't get much down time today and in the next few days.
So I plugged in our Christmas tree and some other Christmas lights, enlighted some candles and had my coffee and Cereal at our actual table instead of the kitchen bar. As I was reading through Psalms I came across a beautiful verse I wanted to share today:

Light shines on the godly, and joy on those whose hearts are right. May all who are godly rejoice in the LORD and praise his holy name! (Psalm 97: 11)

Just imagine. God is shining His light on us, so why shouldn't people see Him in us. Be the change today!

our Christmas tree in 2009

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button