Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1 Slow Down

on a walk through the snow.

Today at around 2 pm it started to snow and within minutes everything was covered in a beautiful white blanket.
On my way home from work the earth was so calm and quiet it made me think of this season. This season really should not be about business and stress, but really about remembering what it is all about. And I guess this is why I am doing this calender: To remind myself to slow down and think, slow down and remember that Christ the savior was born and everything should point towards him. Everything is beautiful in this season with snow... everything dipped in white shimmer, making everything glow. Nature praises him - we should too.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button