Friday, November 12, 2010

Step forward

I am a big fan of So you think you can dance and a lot of dances just simply speak to my heart, express exactly what I might be going through at that time. It is like I wrote in my post about Art in the Church that art touches the depth of your heart.
At the beginning of summer I blogged about Letting go and this week about Giving up and it is just so awesome to see how it fits together and how I regain freedom and clarity and peace and rest and ease. I love it.
So... to round this up I want you to see this beautiful dance that I keep going back to in various seasons because it is one of these pieces of art that goes straight into my heart.
Hope you enjoy it. It's called "Fear".



xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button