Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quote of the Day

Ok... I admit it... Sleeping at Last is one of my absolute favorite bands and their lyrics always struck me. Sometimes in the middle of a day when I listen to them a line might stand out and touch me so deeply I want to cry (seriously!!!)

So the following words are pure beauty and amazing... imagine somebody writing this for you. I would probably melt.

"If time is money, then I'll spend it all for you
I will buy you flowers with the minutes we outgrew
I'll turn hours into gardens, planted just for us to take
I'll be reckless with my days, building castles in your name"
xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button