Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekly Update 5: Countdown to my Birthday

Only 2 more days until my Birthday! I am so looking forward to packing a package of 3000 AUD to send to Uganda. I mean how awesome will that be.
Just this morning as I was praying I thought about it again and prayed for people to open their hearts. I thought about how blessed I am here, how protected I grew up what God gave me. It made me cry because I do not want to keep it for myself. I want to give and give of what I have. I want this one girl who will get a new nose or ears or mouth to be blessed. I mean just imagine it. You give a little of what you have and what you can give and somebody else in this world will receive so much more from it! That amazes me. I am in awe about how much we can do when we join our hands and connect.

So with this post I just want to lay it on your hearts again to pray and think about how much or if you want to give for Be her Dignity.

To get more info on my project please also visit:

Weekly Update 1: Nancy's Story
Weekly Update 2: Facts about Uganda
Weekly Update 3: The Story of Watoto
Weekly Update 4: Restoring Dignity

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button