Friday, July 23, 2010

26

So, here I am on my 26th birthday. The last couple of weeks have been such a journey as I didn't want any presents this year and instead raise money for a project in Uganda. Not all the money is in yet and so I have decided to give you another week to donate money. Just contact me for all the details.
So, here I am... 26 years old and not feeling it at all. I mean seriously.... how do you feel with that age...

As I am thinking back on this year I am in awe of what God has done, where He brought me, how He blessed me. I have an amazing family that I am so thankful for and I never take it for granted. I have the most awesome friends who I never want to do life without. These are covenant relationships. And I have a church that is a home, a place where I feel safe. I am so happy and content where I am yet eager to grow, to reach out for more. I have dreams for this coming year and am excited to see where God is going to take me.
Today my verse of the day (always have verse of the day) was out of Luke 6:38 "Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back." I was so excited to read this today.
As I look back 5 years from now I can see what all happened, how I grew and developed and became the person I am today and then I look 1 year to 5 years from now and I am excited because I know there is so much more out there.

Anyways, just wanted to write this blog to share a little from my heart, what I am feeling today and give you another chance to pray and think about if you should give something for my cause in Uganda.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button