Friday, August 7, 2009

Do you know that feeling when you watch something and you feel so attached because it expresses exactly how you feel - even unintentionally? This often happens to me with music, film or even some dancing. Recently I have watched a lot of so you think you can dance and some of the dances just speak to me.

Today I decided to share this video of a dance with you that I randomly discovered yesterday and it so perfectly described how I was feeling inside or at least I thought so and was attached the minute I saw it.

I'm sharing it here with you:




xoxo

Ramona

****

For Facebook readers: To watch the video click on view original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button