Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Fruit of the Spirit

Hi,

before I start my series about "How to date" I want to give you a little impression of my last weekend. My friends and I went to the Swissalps to stay over night. What a refreshing time!!!

It was perfect timing as I had a pretty hard week behind me and just needed the time off to refresh again. On that Saturday morning I was journaling and God just showed me again that I am connected to His Powerhouse! But I have to decide to plug myself in. So I did and I read Galatians 5: 22: "But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!" (NLT)
Let us produce those things. May we ever grow in living in the Spirit and hence producing His fruit which will endure enternity.

Keep clicking on the page for more about How to date soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button