Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nothing can hold me back

Yesterday we had our church praise and worship night and it was freaking awesome!
But I got to tell you something about it. I made a decision yesterday: Nothing is going to hold me back from fulfilling God's plan for my life. No opinions, no people, no man, no nothing shall hold me back. I am soooo absolutely ready to do whatever God wants me and to go whereever He wants me to go, I could explode!

So, people get ready for what God is planning! I am ready and there will be so much power, passion, love and energy... it's going to be awesome and the best part of it is. God's light will shine and people will get saved!

Are you ready?

xoxo Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button