Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Power of Christ in you

This is to all of you who struggle and are in the midst of a fight or in front of a mountain or deep down in the valley. Let me tell you this: You are destined for victory! You are a child of God and victory belongs to you. So stop fighting on your own and take His hand... he will pull you through!

"I'll go, but I cannot go alone
Cause I know I'm nothing on my own
But the power of Christ in me makes me strong
Makes me strong

Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong
When I'm blind, You shine Your light on me
Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability
How refreshing to know You don't need me
How amazing to know that You want me
So I'll stand on Your truth, and I'll fight with Your strength
Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me" (Casting Crowns)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button