Wednesday, January 31, 2007

His Way

"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?" (Isaiah 43:19)
BAM... there it was. These two little sentences vom Isaiah who seem to express everything I have been feeling and thinking about lately.
I started this new year and I felt like everything was open and that about anything could happen. I felt that the Lord is going to do something amazing and great this year. I still feel that deep inside. But I do not focus on it. I only focus on the Lord and His plan for my life. And whatever he's planning for this year or the next months, I'm ready to follow. I'm ready to be obedient. I'm ready to be the girl He wants me to be.... aaahh... I get so excited when I think about His wonderful ways and how he handles things and I love His humor... Oh... I love the Lord.

Jesus, I love you so much, I can hardly express with words. It's you I want to follow all my life, it's you I look at. Jesus... I reach my hand out to you and say YES... I want to dance this dance with you for the rest of my life even if it will be only you and me forever.... I'm not afraid for I know you are my strength and a light on my path. Dear Jesus, my lover, my friend, my father, my savior.... I surrender...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button