Sunday, November 26, 2006

Delving into other worlds

Saturday night I went over to Tanja's where we just hung out and watched Finding Neverland. I love this movie. It reminds you of magic and of fantasy. I love it when Johnny Depp says... to see other worlds just believe. Just believe... it's the same with believing in Christ. We cannot see him. We can not touch him... just believe.
Sometimes I just love sitting there and dreaming of other things... imagine other worlds... situations how they could look like. It helps you develop dreams for you life. Do you have dreams? Do you long for something to happen? I do believe that dreams can come true. We just need to believe. God knows our inner longings... he knows the deepest things that we dream and hope for. I think he wants to fulfill them at the right time and the right place... I love that about God. I just need to believe and trust him and it will happen... So please promise me... never stop dreaming, never stop urging for these things... for more. Just believe.

Heute Abend war ich dann mit Rahel in einem Theater von ihrer Schule. Sie spielten die Tragödie Antigone. Die Location war ein Hanf Lager oder eine Fabrik wo man Seile und allerlei kaufen kann. Die Bühne war sehr einfach gehalten. Die Iszenierung war modern, aber auf eine angenehme Art und Weise. Ich mochte es sehr. Ich mochte die Atmosphäre die kreiiert wurde. Ich konnte ganz in die Geschichte eintauchen und war in dieser Welt. Die SchauspielerInnen war wirklich fantastisch.
Ich liebe das Theater oder Opern oder Musicals oder Kino... ich liebe die Stimmung. Ich liebe es einzutauchen und dann wieder aufzuwachen und "verändert" zu sein. Und das denke ich, ist der Ursprung von Theater... von Stücken... zur Bildung des Menschen... um Veränderung hervozurufen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button